1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Isle of Man and Channel Islands aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families and anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary. Please retain a photo of the label showing the unique code as this will be required for validation and in order for the winner to claim their prize.
3. Purchase & entry period: Purchase a promotional bottle of Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc or Viognier between 01.05.20 – 30.09.20, visit chillandwin.co.uk, fill in your personal details & your unique code and submit your completed entry. You will find out instantly if you have won a prize.
4. Prizes: There is one top prize of £10,000 and 10 runners-up prizes, each of £1,000, to be won.
5. Winner selection: The 11 Prizes are allocated randomly to pre-determined winning moments via a secure, independently verified computer system. The first entry received on or after a randomly predetermined winning moment will win that Prize. If there is no entry made between one randomly predetermined winning moment and the next, the Prize will be re-allocated to the next randomly predetermined winning moment. In the event of unclaimed Prizes after the last of the predetermined winning moments, any/all such Prizes will be rolled into the wrap-up draw open to all non-winning entries received up to 31.12.20. The wrap-up draw will take place on 18.01.21. Since this will depend wholly on what is won during the Promotion, the number of Prizes that may be awarded by this route is unknown.
6. Promotional packs: Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir 75cl, Sauvignon Blanc 75cl and Viognier 75cl.
7. Winners are required to keep a photo of the label showing the unique code code for verification and in order to claim the Prize.
8. One promotional pack per entry. The promotional pack must clearly display the unique code.
9. Winner notification:
a) Instant win: The winning entrant(s) will be instantly notified on screen and asked to follow the instructions to claim their Prize. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of their Prize and eligibility and email proof of purchase (i.e., a photo of the promotion bottle label clearly showing their winning code) along with proof of age (i.e., a copy of their ID) to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not provide the required details within 10 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and return the Prize to the promotion prize pool which may be won by another entrant during the Promotion Period.
b) Wrap-up draw: Any/all non-winning entries received up to 31.12.20 will be entered into a wrap-up draw to be held on 18.01.21 with a single Prize of £1,000 to be won, plus any unclaimed Prize(s) after the last of the predetermined winning moments. The relevant number of valid entries will be randomly and independently selected and the entrants notified by their email and/or phone within 14 days of the draw date. As with the instant win element, if any selected winner does not provide the required verification details within 10 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and return the Prize to the draw’s prize pool which may be won by another entrant selected in the same way. This process will be repeated until the draw Prize(s) has/have been successfully claimed.
10. Prize acceptance: Once eligibility of the Prize is confirmed and the Prize is accepted, the winner(s) will be notified within seven days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize.
11. Codes are unique and can only be entered and redeemed once. Once entered and redeemed, all codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any attempt to enter a unique code more than once, or any tampering with the promotional entry mechanic will render the entry and any Prize award void. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
12. There are no other Prize alternatives available in whole or in part for any Prize.
13. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, if, for any reason, any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the Promoter, winners are not allowed to transfer the right to take up a Prize to anyone else.
14. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified and will not be considered.
15. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
16. No responsibility can be taken for entries or winning claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web page.
17. The Promoter, together with any associated agencies and companies, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
19. In the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter may refuse to award a Prize or seek its recovery.
20. Any and all personal data supplied for the running of this Promotion will be used solely for the purpose of this Promotion by the Promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running the Promotion on behalf of the Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose unless the entrants’ positive consent has been obtained.
21. All Prize winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of the Promotion which will be made available on chillandwin.co.uk for 12 months after the close of the Promotion.
22. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
23. By entering this Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
25. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
Promoter: Concha y Toro UK Ltd., Unit 9, Ashurst Court, London Road, Wheatley, Oxford. OX33 1ER.